The Bottom Line
25th Annual Conference
The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario
Sheraton On The Falls
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Wednesday, May 27 - Saturday, 30, 2015
In today's growing markets it's becoming harder and harder each year to turn profits.
- Competition is growing
- Consumers want to pay less but receive more
- Increase in overall cost
- Standing out is becoming harder
To combat these concerns many companies are looking at new ways to approach traditional problems;
- How do we make more profit?
- How do we stay ahead of the competition?
Increasing profits isn’t as simple as selling more product, it's a combination of more leads, sales reps, and marketing. A pricey and overwhelming endeavor for many companies no matter the size.
So how else can I increase profits?
- Reducing incurred cost in the sales process.
By reducing incurred cost you effectively increase your profit margins. A reduction of 5% in cost translates to an increase of 5% in profit margins. Quoting cost, site visits, transportation, and production are all costs that companies incur in their daily operation.
These are the costs First Base Solutions’ geodata and services can reduce, check out the two articles below and see how FBS is helping legal firms reduce their costs:
|Title Searching in the Digital Age|
|Researching Places, Reliable Evidence, Accurate Analysis|
Legal firms were some of the first companies to utilize geodata in their daily processes. By reducing up front cost and time, they were able to provide a better service while making higher margins.
IT World Canada talks about the 3 Big Data Trends starting to emerge that are transforming business processes. Data isn't just for large companies anymore;
- By 2020, information will be used to reinvent, digitize or eliminate 80 per cent of business processes and products from a decade earlier.
- By 2017, more than 30 per cent of enterprise access to broadly based big data will be via intermediary data broker services, serving context to business decisions.
- By 2017, more than 20 per cent of customer-facing analytic deployments will provide product tracking information leveraging the IoT.
You might not know our name, but you definitely know our data. Don't be left behind, contact FBS today and let us show you how geodata will help improve your bottom line.